Auctus Capital Partners is pleased to announce it has been named a Top Investment Bank from Axial, a private deal network serving professionals who own, advise, and invest in North American lower middle market companies.
The ranking places Auctus in the Top 20 with the second highest score of .98 in Axial’s League Table with surface data on investment banks to reveal their selectivity, relative attractiveness of their client’s businesses, and their overall sell-side process efficacy. The investment banks at the top are those who work with the most in-demand clients; balance breadth, selectivity, and accuracy in the buyers they engage; and generate the largest number of positive outcomes for their clients (for detailed methodology, see the end of this feature).
“We are grateful for the recognition our leadership has earned as we continue to support clients,” said Muhammad Azfar, CEO and Managing Partner of Auctus Capital Partners. “In today’s ever-changing landscape, investment bankers must deliver more innovative and customized solutions to address the increasingly complex needs of lower-middle market businesses and achieve favorable outcomes that maximize value and create steady growth.”
secured Convertible Debt fromTransaction Details
Senior Secured Term Loan & Credit Facility from
On its sale to
Exclusive Advisor toAsset-Backed Credit Facility
Recapitalization & Shareholder Buyout
Secured an equity investment from
A Chicago-Based Family Office
For Catalyst Health Ventures IV, L.P.
STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES
Strategic Advisory Services
Secures $4.7MM From
Lerer Hippeau, Bullpen, Advanceit and Imaginary VC
Secures $4mm From
Axial |January 19, 2021
We are excited to release Axial’s Q4 2020 Lower Middle Market Investment Banking League Tables.
Axial’s investment banking league tables take into account three core M&A advisory characteristics: client quality, buy-side targeting, and process effectiveness (for detailed methodology, see the end of this feature).
For CEOs and dealmakers in the lower middle market, these league tables are a useful barometer to measure how an investment bank ranks against its peers, and how effective they are in financing and selling lower middle market businesses in various sectors.
16 of the top 20 investment banks were new to the list in Q4, with the remaining 4 firms returning from Q3.
733 investment banks brought deals to market using Axial in Q4.
See the full list of the Top 20 Investment Banks on Axial here.
League Table Methodology
Unlike traditional league table structures that have remained the same for years, with firms being assessed against deal volume and deal dollar volume, Axial league tables surface data on investment banks that reveal their selectivity, the relative attractiveness of their client’s businesses, and their overall sell-side process efficacy. The investment banks at the top of the Axial League Table are leaders across the following three categories:
- Client Quality: Buy-side demand for engagements represented by the advisor
- Buy-Side Targeting: The advisor’s ability to balance selectivity, accuracy, and breadth when identifying potential buyers
- Process Effectiveness: The advisor’s ability to generate positive outcomes for their client Axial League Table data incorporates and includes:
- Overall Deal Relevance: How many buy-side mandates (financial and strategic) align with the advisor’s engagements?
- Process Selectivity: How broad or narrow are the advisors’ sell-side processes relative to their peers?
- Signed NDAs: How many buyers indicate interest in each of the advisor’s engagements, measured by the number of signed NDAs.
- Buyer Referrals: Feedback we receive from buyers regarding the manner in which the advisor manages their processes.
- Closed Deals: How many deals has the advisor closed where they involved one or more Axial buyers in the process?
Together, the Top 20 Investment Banks are those who work with the most in-demand clients; balance breadth, selectivity, and accuracy in the buyers they engage; and generate the largest number of positive outcomes for their clients.